The ECO 330 A3 Pouch Laminator is a robust, all metal 4 roller machine that is ideal for everyday medium use in the office and print-room. The ECO 330 features an innovative dual heat system including internal heated roller and hot plate system. With a two stage shutdown facility this laminator will help save energy when not in use.
- Dual Heating System (hot roll with hot plate)
- All metal heavy duty construction
- Variable temperature control
- Laminates both hot and cold
- Suitable for hot foiling and mounting
- Bubble free photo lamination
- Anti-Jam reverse mode
- Overheat protection mode
- Power and ready light indicator
- Auto shut off function/ECO mode function
- Forced shut off
- Auto fault alert
- 12 months Warranty – parts only
- ECO mode Phase 1 reduces the temperature to 80 degrees for energy saving after a period of approx. 30 minutes.
- ECO mode Phase 2 automatically shuts off the machine after a period of 60 minutes
- Auto Switch OFF, enables the operator to leave without waiting for the machine to cool down. Just press and hold the heat button for 3 seconds; when the roller temperature reaches 80 degrees the machine will automatically switch off.
- Auto fault alert displays the fault type and then shuts off the machine for safety. Please refer to the machine operation manual.
- Product Code & Model Name: ECO330 – Pouch Laminator
- Dual Heating System: Up to 160 degrees
- Laminating Speed: 0.65m/min
- Maximum Laminating Width: up to 330mm
- Maximum Laminating Thickness: Up to 1mm
- Laminating Film Thickness: Up to 250 microns
- Power Supply: AC 110V/220V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 650W
- Machine Shipping Dimensions: 586(L) x 272(W) x 155(H)mm
- Machine Shipping Weight: 10kg
- Australian RCM Certified.